How do I apply for pre-authorized debit (PAD) for property tax account?
To set up a Pre-Authorized Debit you must first
- Login into your My ServiceOttawa account.
- Select Property tax
- Select the View button on the account that you want to set up as Pre-Authorized Debit.
- Select the Manage Pre-Authorized Debit tab, and then select Register in a PAD Plan. You will see a screen displaying your Roll Number, Property Address, Primary Account Holder name, and Secondary Account Holder name.
- Select Payment options either option 1 “Monthly payment on the 1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd or option 2 Payment on “Tax Due Date”.
- Fill out the mandatory form fields: Transit number, Bank number, Account number, Name of financial institution and Name on chequing account.
- Select the box to agree to the displayed Terms of service and hit the Submit Request button.
Note: Applications can take 30 days to process. Applying for PAD does not guarantee it will be approved by Revenue.