How do I change my Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) banking information or the withdrawal date?
- Log into My ServiceOttawa account.
- Select Services from the left menu, then Property tax.
- Select the account you wish to set up the pre-authorized debit for and select View. You will see your Property Tax Account Details.
- Select the Manage Pre-Authorized Debit tab, and then select Update a PAD Plan. You will see a screen displaying your Roll Number, Property Address, Primary Account Holder name, and Secondary Account Holder name.
- Select Payment options either option 1 “Monthly payment on the 1st, 8th, 15th or 22nd or option 2 Payment on “Tax Due Date”.
- Fill out the mandatory form fields: Transit number, Bank number, Account number, Name of financial institution and Name on chequing account.
- Select the box to agree to the displayed Terms of service and hit the Submit Request button. A confirmation message will appear.
Note: Please note that revenue branch requires 9 days to update PAD banking. If you have a withdrawal scheduled within the 9 day period the funds will be withdrawn from the original bank account.