How do I change my PAD banking information?
To update your banking information
- Log in to My ServiceOttawa.
- Select Services from the left menu then Water and sewer billing.
- Select the account you wish to update and select View.
- Select the Manage Pre-Authorized Debit tab, and then select Update a PAD Plan.
- Fill out the mandatory form fields: Transit number, Bank number, Account number, Name of financial institution and Name on chequing account.
- Enter an Effective Date, and then
- Select the box to agree to the displayed Terms of service. Hit the Submit Request button. A confirmation message will appear.
Note: Please note that revenue branch requires 9 days through to update PAD banking. If you have a withdrawal scheduled within the 9 day period the funds will be withdrawn from the original bank account.