How do I update mailing address through My ServiceOttawa?
NOTE: A property address refers to where the property for a tax account is located. The mailing address refers to where the tax bills are mailed to; which can be different from the property address if desired.
- Login to My ServiceOttawa.
- Select Property tax.
- Select View beside account you would like to update.
- Select Update Mailing Address link in the account details box.
- Enter the new billing address.
- Select Update Mailing Address button.
Confirmation notice that changes were submitted will appear at the top of the screen:
Note: Please allow 5 business days for your mailing address update request to be processed.