How do I pay a parking ticket online
- On the Home Page, select 'Services' and select 'Pay parking ticket' from the drop-down menu. You will be leaving My ServiceOttawa and be directed to the Service Ottawa's 'Pay a parking ticket' page.
- Select the 'Pay' button.
- You are directed to the 'Parking Ticket Payment' page where you can pay your parking ticket by entering the 'Infraction #' AND the 'License Plate'.
Note: A non-refundable service fee of $1.50 is applied per ticket.
- Enter the 'Infraction #' AND 'License Plate' and select the 'Search' button to display any unpaid parking infractions.
To perform another search, you can select the 'Reset' button and then enter a different 'Infraction #' or 'License Plate'.
- You can view additional information about the infraction by selecting it from the list of displayed infractions.
- To pay the infraction, select the 'Add To Cart' button. You can select all infractions by selecting the 'Add All To Cart' button.
- After adding the infractions to your cart, you are taken to the 'Cart Details' page, where you have the following options:
- Add More To Cart
- Remove From Cart
- Empty Cart and Exit
- Make Payment
- If you select 'Make Payment', you are taken to the City of Ottawa – Online Checkout Page where you can enter the email address you want the receipt to go to.
- Select on 'Continue'.
- On the 'Payment Details' page, enter the following:
- Cardholder Name
- Credit Card Number
- Expiry Date
- Card Security Code (the number at the back of the card)
- Select on the 'Process Transaction' button.
- A confirmation that the 'transaction was successful' and that 'a receipt has been sent to the email address', the one you specified earlier in the process, will be displayed.